Open House 9205 N 103rd Place, Scottsdale
- Saturday, October 5, 2019 from 12 – 3pm
Stop by and see this beautiful home in a low-key setting.
Fabulous opportunity to live in the highly desired neighborhood of Scottsdale Ranch, Scottsdale’s premier lake community. The community affords an active lifestyle should you chose, boasting 60+ clubs to participate in.
A few of the details:
– The Fireplace focal point is viewed by both rooms to create a warm, relaxing ambiance anywhere in the main living area.
– Great room boasts high vaulted ceilings, clerestory windows and skylights creating an open, bright and airy space.
– Private, split floor plan with a master retreat that opens to the park like back yard.
– Highly desired kitchen layout that opens to the family room and has views of the back yard and sparkling pool.
– The backyard has a large covered patio with electric awnings to remain cool even in the warmer months.
– The park like backyard is home to many specimen cacti, hand selected from the Seller as well as several fruit trees.
– The front courtyard is home to a soothing contemporary fountain and offers additional seating to catch the best sunsets Arizona has to offer.
You can’t beat the location – minutes from the 101 freeway, walking distance to the Scottsdale trail system, close to Mayo and Honor Health, Bike riding distance to Salt River Fields to catch a ballgame or the entertainment district at Talking Stick.
Scottsdale School District-Laguna Elementary A+++, Desert Mountain, Basis Charter, Goddard School and Great Hearts.
More info about this great value in Scottsdale Ranch here: 9205 N 103rd Place, Scottsdale 85258