Using data from Altos Research, I’ve compiled the following reports for you on current real estate market activity for both single family homes and condos. I’ve focused on Scottsdale as a whole, as well as breaking the information down by zip code.
Scottsdale Real Estate Statistics - Single Family Homes
Stats for Scottsdale zip codes (from north to south):
- 85262 - North Scottsdale including Desert Mountain, north of Jomax and east of Pima Road
- 85266 - North Scottsdale including Terravita, north of Jomax and west of Pima (new zip code as of 7/1/2007)
- 85255 - North Scottsdale, including DC Ranch, Grayhawk, and McDowell Mountain Ranch
- 85260 - North Scottsdale, between Shea Boulevard and Bell Road
- 85254 - Scottsdale address, but located in City of Phoenix. North of Shea and South of the aqueduct.
- 85259 - North Scottsdale, mostly east of 104th Street and west of Fountain Hills
- 85258 - Central Scottsdale, including McCormick Ranch and Gainey Ranch
- 85250 - Central Scottsdale, between Chaparral and Indian Bend Roads
- 85251 – Downtown / South Scottsdale, between Chaparral and Thomas Roads
- 85257 – South Scottsdale, south of Thomas Road to the Tempe border
Scottsdale Real Estate Statistics - Condos
Please call, email, or text me if you have any questions.