Profile – Dru Bloomfield
Multi-faceted, high-energy innovator, with over 30 years of comprehensive sales, marketing, technical, operational, and management experience. Motivational team leader, with strong communication skills. Visionary strategic planner, with a passion for building teams, creating innovative products, and introducing new businesses.
Realty ONE Group, (formerly John Hall & Associates), REALTOR®
2003-Present Scottsdale, AZ
As a full-time, professional REALTOR, I have:
- Developed skills and experience that come from a thriving practice that give clients the benefit of my knowledge
- The ability to market homes, using all the latest technologies, to the 80% of buyers who start their home search online.
- Top-notch communication skills that I use to benefit my clients in advertising, networking, negotiation, and selling.
- Developed expertise working with both home buyers and sellers, in traditional sales, as well as with short sale and foreclosures.
- Created www.AtHomeInScottsdale.com blog which has developed a national following of fellow real estate professionals, the media, current residents, as well as past and future clients.
- Actively involved in Social Media, utilizing LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr, to connect with and educate others about real estate in Scottsdale and Phoenix.
- A life long commitment to education in real estate, business, and technology that I use to minimize headaches and maximize return for my clients. Have obtained the following real estate credentials:
- Graduate of Realtors Institute (GRI) 2004
- Internet Real Estate Professional (e-PRO) 2004
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) 2005-current
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) 2006-current
- Masters Real Estate Society of Arizona 2006-2012
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) 2009-2012
- Certified Short Sale Negotiator 2009
- Member of Zillow Agent Advisory Board, 2012-2015
Bloomfield Properties LLC, Managing Member
2003-2008 Scottsdale, AZ
- Provided strategic, financial, and operational support in family-owned business, revitalizing older homes in great neighborhoods. Developed business plan, branding identity, and expansion strategies.
1999-2003 Scottsdale, AZ
- Actively facilitated positive, productive learning environments for son with special needs, including a late diagnosis of autism. Cultivated excellent skills in collaborative special education advocacy. Active in school volunteer programs, providing technology, fund-raising, and classroom support.
- Recruited, trained, and supported direct sales organization of 200 distributors and customers, in health and wellness field.
Leapfrog Technologies, President
1998-1999 Scottsdale, AZ
- Developed business strategies and operational plans to market, distribute, and support brainwave computer controller.
- Increased product sales 300% in first year to diverse base, which included physically-challenged users, school districts, potential distributors, and global corporations testing the technology for future manufacturing, transportation, and communication applications.
Lucent Technologies, Consulting Practice Leader
1996-1997 Phoenix, AZ
- Developed new business consulting group helping small and large clients evolve their customer service businesses, by increasing productivity, decreasing costs, and increasing revenue.
- Tripled size of consulting organization, implemented standardized interviewing processes, developed training requirements, and incorporated virtual workforce practices.
- Defined and documented consulting delivery process, resulting in commitment to extend common business methodology across all arms of the professional services organization.
- Sold and delivered $2.5M in call center business consulting contracts prior to product announcement.
AT&T, Global Account Manager
1993-1996 Phoenix, AZ
- Developed strategies and directed sales activities for Fortune 100 financial corporation, tripling product and service sales from $4.5M to $15M in 2 years.
- Increased international sales twenty-fold in first year.
- Created and sold first major call center business consulting contract, resulting in new business unit.
AT&T, Systems Manager
1989-1993 Denver, CO
- Built team of software developers and system administrators, who developed and supported telecommunications and computer systems for 750 users in call center environment.
- Proposed and initiated inaugural telecommuting program, where productivity gains of over 50% were realized.
- Consistently achieved customer satisfaction ratings of 90+%.
AT&T, Technical Marketing Manager
1987-1989 Denver, CO
- Trained sales personnel and conducted customer briefings for call center products.
AT&T, Product Manager
1985-1987 Denver, CO
- Created business case and operational plans for new state-of-the-art call center system; exceeded first year forecast by 67%.
Bell Laboratories, Member of Technical Staff
1981-1985 Denver, CO
- Designed and programmed software for large business telecommunication system applications.
Southern Oregon College, Software Programmer
1975-1981 Ashland, OR
- Master of Business Administration, University of Phoenix 1994 Phoenix, AZ
- M.S., Computer Science, Colorado State University 1984 Ft. Collins, CO
- B.S., Mathematics, Southern Oregon State College 1980 Ashland, OR